Please select person.
You can take in some of the most iconic sights of Istanbul in this morning tour that commences with a visit to the Blue Mosque. This magnificent mosque which was designed by Sinan and completed in 1616 is known for its majesty and superb iznik ceramic tiling.
Continue outside to stroll along the Hippodrome. This vast public space was built by the Romans in the 3rd and 4th centuries AD to accommodate events such as chariot races and gladiator fights. It is also home to the Column of Constantine, an Egyptian obelisk and the Serpentine Column.
Next to the Hippodrome we will visit the Hagia Sophia. Originally built in 537 AD as a Greek Orthodox church, this breath-taking building was converted to a mosque by the Ottomans and is now a museum. Inside there are two floors built around a central nave. It is adorned with superb decorations and has an enormous dome that soars overhead.
Finish the morning with a walk through the Grand Bazaar for some shopping or just to absorb the sights, sounds and historic architectural beauty of this bustling market.
Green line: Walking route
Visited locations: Blue Mosque, Hippodrome Square, Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazaar
General Information & Conditions
* All our morning tours can be combined with our afternoon tours and lunch included if done so.
* Phone call needed for last minute reservations.
* We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes prior to departure time. Guests need to arrive promptly at the meeting points given by Tourkeystay, or the tour will proceed without them.
* 30% discount applies for children aged 2-7. Children under 2 tour free of charge.
* Tours will only be refunded if cancelled more than 24 hours prior to commencement.
* Effective sales rates of the Turkish Central Bank are valid for payments.
* Tourkeystay is not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings during the tour.
* Due to traffic conditions beyond our control, pick up may be delayed.
* Museums entry fees, parking and road tolls
* Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
* Transportation in A/C non-smoking car or bus with professional English speaking guide
* Small group tour
* VAT is included in the rates.
* Suggested optional activities
* Tips of driver and guide
* Items as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks
* Personal expenses
* Any other expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
* Hagia Sophia is replaced with Basilica Cistern on Mondays
* Pick up by 08:30, drop off by 12:30
* Visited locations: Hippodrome Square, Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazaar
* Pick up locations: Sultanahmet, Gulhane, Sirkeci, Laleli, Aksaray, Karakoy, Tophane, Taksim, Beyoglu, Beyazit, Kumkapi
"Güzel bir turdu. Çok eğlendik. TourkeyStay ekibine çok teşekkür ederiz."