Please select person.
Explore some of the wealth of Byzantine Eastern Orthodox churches in Istanbul on this morning tour around the district of Fatih. This tour includes a visit to the Orthodox Patriarchate which is the symbolic headquarters of the Greek Orthodox Church and one of the most significant sites for the Eastern Orthodox Church.
The buildings of the Patriarchate include St George’s Cathedral with a number of important relics and lush internal décor.
You will visit the Church of St Mary of the Mongols, the only Byzantine church which was not converted to a mosque, and the Church of St Mary of Blachernae.And then to the Chora Church known not only for its architecture but also for its superb mosaics and frescoes depicting the life of Jesus Christ and events from the gospels.
General Information & Conditions
* All our morning tours can be combined with our afternoon tours
* VAT is included in the rates.
* Phone call needed for last minute reservations.
* We kindly request our guest to be ready 15 minutes prior to departure time. Guests need to arrive promptly at the meeting points given by Tourkeystay, or the hour will proceed without them.
* 30 % discount applies for children aged 2-7. Children under 2 tour free of charge.
* Tours will only be refunded if cancelled more than 24 hours prior to commencement.
* Effective Sales Rates of the Turkish Central Bank are valid for payments.
* Tour fees include transport, guidance and entrance fees.
* Tourkeystay is not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings during the tour.
* Due to traffic conditions beyond our control, pickup may be delayed.
* Museums entry fees, parking and road tolls
* Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
* Transportation in A/C non-smoking car or bus with Professional English speaking guide and driver and their daily expenses
* Suggested optional activities
* Tips of driver and guide
* Items as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks
* Personal expenses
* Any other expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
* Topkapi Palace is replaced with Basilica Cistern on Tuesdays.
* Blue Mosque is replaced with Sokollu Mehmed Pasa Mosque on Fridays.