Please select person.
The Dolmabahce Palace was built during the first half of the 19th century as the administrative centre for the Ottoman Empire and home to the sultans and their families. This enormous palace is set amongst well-kept grounds and unlike earlier buildings of importance in Istanbul, it was built in a blend of Ottoman and classical European styles. The palace is very opulent and heavily decorated with gold, valuable stone (alabaster, marble and porphyry), crystal (including Crystal chandeliers and the Crystal Staircase) and beautiful rugs.
Later you will drive over the Bosphorus Bridge to the summit of Camlica Hill which is popular for its magnificent panoramic views and the opportunity to take some great photos.
Blue Line: Driving Route
Bosphorus Bridge, Camlica Hill, Dolmabahce Palace
General Information & Conditions
* All our morning tours can be combined with our afternoon tours and lunch included if done so.
* Phone call needed for last minute reservations.
* We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes prior to departure time. Guests need to arrive promptly at the meeting points given by Tourkeystay, or the tour will proceed without them.
* 30% discount applies for children aged 2-7. Children under 2 tour free of charge.
* Tours will only be refunded if cancelled more than 24 hours prior to commencement.
* Effective sales rates of the Turkish Central Bank are valid for payments.
* Tourkeystay is not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings during the tour.
* Due to traffic conditions beyond our control, pick up may be delayed.
* Museums entry fees, parking and road tolls
* Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
* Transportation in A/C non-smoking car or bus with professional English speaking guide
* Small group tour
* VAT is included in the rates.
* Suggested optional activities
* Tips of driver and guide
* Items as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks
* Personal expenses
* Any other expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
* Pick up by 11:30, drop off by 17:30
* Visited locations: Topkapi Palace, Sultan Tombs
* Pick up locations: Sultanahmet, Gulhane, Sirkeci, Laleli, Aksaray, Karakoy, Tophane, Taksim, Beyoglu, Beyazit, Kumkapi