Please select person.
Take a cruise on the Bosphorus Strait, the busy waterway that runs between the Marmara and Black Seas with European Istanbul on one shore and Asian Istanbul on the other. Sit back, relax and enjoy the fresh air, the sea and the sights as you pass magnificent palaces, mosques, mansions and places of historical note.
After getting off the boat at Eminonu, continue your tour into the historic Egyptian (Spice) Bazaar nearby that is bursting with traditional sweets, coffee and spices, and oozing with appeal.
This tour also takes you on a drive around part of the 20 km of magnificent stone walls of old Istanbul that date from the 5th century. This series of walls surrounded the old city, featured 55 gates and 400 towers and is still an integral part of Istanbul.
The Dolmabahce Palace was built during the first half of the 19th century as the administrative centre for the Ottoman Empire and home to the sultans and their families. This enormous palace is set amongst well-kept grounds and unlike earlier buildings of importance in Istanbul, it was built in a blend of Ottoman and classical European styles. The palace is very opulent and heavily decorated with gold, valuable stone (alabaster, marble and porphyry), crystal (including crystal chandeliers and the Crystal Staircase) and beautiful rugs.
Later you will drive over the Bosphorus Bridge to the summit of Camlica Hill which is popular for its magnificent panoramic views and the opportunity to take some great photos.
Blue line: Driving route
Turquoise line: Cruising route
Visited locations: Bosphorus Cruise, Egyptian (Spice) Bazaar, Old City Walls, Bosphorus Bridge, Camlica Hill, Dolmabahce Palace
General Information & Conditions
* Phone call needed for last minute reservations
* We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes prior to departure time. Guests need to arrive promptly at the meeting points given by Tourkeystay, or the tour will proceed without them
* 30% discount applies for children aged 2-7. Children under 2 tour free of charge
* Tours will only be refunded if cancelled more than 24 hours prior to commencement
* Effective sales rates of the Turkish Central Bank are valid for payments
* Tourkeystay is not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings during the tour
* Due to traffic conditions beyond our control, pick up may be delayed
* Museums entry fees, parking and road tolls
* VAT is included in the rates
* Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
* Transportation in A/C non-smoking car or bus with professional English speaking guide
* Small group tour
* Optional activities
* Pick up by 08:30, drop off by 17:00
* Pick up locations: Sultanahmet, Gulhane, Sirkeci, Laleli, Aksaray, Karakoy, Tophane, Taksim, Beyoglu, Beyazit, Kumkapi