Please select person.
The day starts with a visit to the House of the Virgin Mary that is significant to both Christians and Muslims and currently serves as a chapel. From here, the tour continues to Ephesus - one of the most important harbour cities of the antique world. The ruins are magnificent and highlights include the Celsus Library, Gate of Augustus, the beautifully-decorated terrace houses, a huge amphitheatre and the Temple of Hadrian.
Enjoy lunch at a local Turkish restaurant and afterwards, a trip to Isa Bey Mosque (1375) and the ruins of the Artemis Temple which was one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Blue Line: Driving Route
House of the Virgin Mary, Ephesus, Isa bey Mosque, Artemis Temple
General Information & Conditions
* VAT is included in the rates
* Phone call needed for last minute reservations
* We kindly request our guest to be ready 15 minutes prior to departure time. Guests need to arrive promptly at the meeting points given by Tourkeystay, or the tour will proceed without them
* 30 % discount applies for children aged 2-7. Children under 2 tour free of charge
* Tours will only be refunded if cancelled more than 24 hours prior to commencement
* Effective sales rates of the Turkish Central Bank are valid for payments
* Tourkeystay is not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings during the tour
* Due to traffic conditions beyond our control, pick up may be delayed
* Museums entry fees, parking and road tolls
* Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
* Transportation in A/C non-smoking car or bus with professional English speaking guide
* Small group tour
* Suggested optional activities
* Tips of driver and guide
* Items as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks
* Personal expenses
* Any other expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
* Pick up by 08:45, drop off by 17:00