Please select person.
Perge was an important city of ancient Parnphylia which was settled by the Hittites around 1500 BC. The buildings you see now date from the Roman era and include a gymnasium, agora, theatre, public baths and a long colonnaded marble-paved street that was originally lined with shops and statues. The city gate flanked by two towers dates from the Hellenistic period, 3 centuries BC.
The magnificent theatre in Aspendos is breath-taking and is still in use for special events. Built in the 155 AD it incorporates some Greek aspects into its design and is considered by many to be the best example of a Roman theatre in the world today.
Side was an ancient port city and trading centre that still houses many Greco-Roman ruins including the agora, Dyanisos Temple, the Temple of Apollo with its massive columns and a theatre.
At the end of the day, we will stop and take in the natural beauty of the 18 metre waterfall in the Kursunlu Waterfall National Park.
Blue Line: Driving Route
Perge, Aspendos, Side, Kursunlu waterfall
General Information & Conditions
* Phone call needed for last minute reservations
* We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes prior to departure time. Guests need to arrive promptly at the meeting points given by Tourkeystay, or the tour will proceed without them
* 30% discount applies for children aged 2-7. Children under 2 tour free of charge
* Tours will only be refunded if cancelled more than 24 hours prior to commencement
* Effective Sales Rates of the Turkish Central Bank are valid for payments
* Tourkeystay is not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings during the tour
* Due to traffic conditions beyond our control, pick up may be delayed
* Museums entry fees, parking and road tolls
* Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
* Transportation in A/C non-smoking car or bus with professional English speaking guide
* Small group tour
* VAT is included in the rates
* Suggested optional activities
* Tips of driver and guide
* Items as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks
* Personal expenses
* Any other expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
* Pick up by 08:00, drop off by 17:00
* Visited locations: Greco-Roman Ancient cities Perge, Aspendos & Side
* Pick up locations: Muratpasa