Please select person.
The day starts with an early pick up from your hotel in Kusadasi and drop off at your hotel again at the end of the tour driving along the countryside highway to visit Pamukkale, the expansive and magnificent ruins of the ancient city of Hierapolis that was founded in the 2nd century BC to take advantage of the thermal pools nearby.
Hierapolis sits atop a hill and features an enormous necropolis, baths, theatre, temples, an agora and antique pool. You will have time to yourself to wander the site before walking down the hill on the sparkling white travertine and enjoying lunch at a local restaurant.
Entry to Cleopatra’s Pool in Hierapolis is not included in the cost of the tour.
Blue Line: Driving Route
Kusadasi, Pamukkale, Hierapolis, Cleopatra’s Pool
General Information & Conditions
* VAT is included in the rates
* Phone call needed for last minute reservations
* We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes prior to departure time. Guests need to arrive promptly at the meeting points given by Tourkeystay, or the tour will proceed without them
* 30% discount applies for children aged 2-7. Children under 2 tour free of charge
* Tours will only be refunded if cancelled more than 24 hours prior to commencement
* Effective sales rates of the Turkish Central Bank are valid for payments
* Tourkeystay is not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings during the tour
* Due to traffic conditions beyond our control, pick up may be delayed
* Museums entry fees, parking and road tolls
* Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
* Transportation in A/C non-smoking car or bus with Professional English speaking guide and driver and their daily expenses
* Small group tour
* Suggested optional activities
* Tips of driver and guide
* Items as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks
* Personal expenses
* Any other expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
* Pick up by 08:30, drop off by 19:00
* Visited locations: Pamukkale, Hierapolis, Cleopatra’s Pool
* Pick up locations: Kusadasi